Kafka >> mail # user >> maven integration in 0.8

maven integration in 0.8
Is there a maven repo we can point to, to just depend on the kafka 0.8
core, and have all the dependencies get pulled in as needed?

For some reason, I had thought this would be available as part of the 0.8
release....

Or do I need to manually create a pom.xml for the core, and host it on my
nexxus instance (as in 0.7.2?).

Thanks,

Jason