Kafka, mail # user - Re: Instances became unresponsive - 2013-08-28, 14:49

Re: Instances became unresponsive

Without knowing the original cause, it's hard to for me to say how to
recover from it or prevent it from happening. If you stop all producers and
restart the whole cluster, does that bring the cluster to a healthy state?

Going forward, I recommend that you add monitoring of the brokers and keep
the log4j logs for a few days. This way, if the problem shows up again, we
can see which broker first has the problem and what's causing it.