Kafka >> mail # user >> LeaderNotAvailable Exception

+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-23, 11:52
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-23, 16:37
+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-24, 04:38
Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
Prasanna,

This log message is expected to appear once. Do you see it more than once
in your logs ?

Thanks,
Neha
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:38 PM, Prasanna Kumar Jalakam <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running zookeeper in stand alone mode only. There is only partition
> in there. So no chance for leader election. I am getting the following
> error in zookeeper console.
>
> Got user-level KeeperException when processing sessionid:0x13c6ace526d0000
> type:create cxid:0x2c zxid:0xfffffffffffffffe txntype:unknown reqpath:n/a
> Error Path:/brokers/topics/test1/**partitions/0 Error:KeeperErrorCode =
> NoNode for /brokers/topics/test1/**partitions/0
> (org.apache.zookeeper.server.**PrepRequestProcessor)
>
> Please help me to sort this out.
>
> Thanks,
> Prasanna
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Neha Narkhede
> Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:07 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: LeaderNotAvailable Exception
>

> That means the leader for partition [test, 0] is currently unavailable and
> ideally should be under another leader election. Do you see a lot of these
> errors ?
>
> Thanks,
> Neha
>

> On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:52 AM, Prasanna Kumar Jalakam <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>  Hi All,
>>
>> I am new to Apache Kafka. I am facing an issue while starting the
>> producer.
>>
>> kafka.common.**LeaderNotAvailableException: Leader not local for topic
>> test
>> partition 0 on broker 0
>>
>>         at
>> kafka.server.ReplicaManager.**getLeaderReplicaIfLocal(**
>> ReplicaManager.scala:168)
>>         at kafka.server.KafkaApis$$**anonfun$22.apply(KafkaApis.**
>> scala:423)
>>         at kafka.server.KafkaApis$$**anonfun$22.apply(KafkaApis.**
>> scala:418)
>>         at
>> scala.collection.**TraversableLike$$anonfun$map$**
>> 1.apply(TraversableLike.scala:**206)
>>
>> I have tried hard to find out. But I am unable to find the solution.
>>
>> So, Please help me to out.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Regards
>> J. Prasanna Kumar

+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-24, 04:50
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-24, 05:17
+
Prasanna Kumar Jalakam 2013-01-24, 06:50
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-24, 16:59
+
Yin Yin 2013-04-23, 23:16