Kafka, mail # user - long running (continous) benchmark test

long running (continous) benchmark test
S Ahmed 2013-02-06, 19:27
I plan on creating some sort of a long running test with kafka, curiuos if
anyone has already done this and released the code.

I want to setup some ec2 instances, and mimick what I think will be close
to real life usage, and monitor how things work.  I want this to run for 24
hours or more.

I know there are system tests, but I believe those are short lived tests.

It is always interesting to see how things work like if consumers fall
behind, etc.

+
S Ahmed 2013-02-06, 19:27
+