Kafka, mail # user - Topic not created if number of live brokers less than # replicas

Re: Topic not created if number of live brokers less than # replicas
Jun Rao 2014-01-11, 05:05
Hanish,

Currently, we don't have plans to fix this issue in 0.8.1 since other
supports such as deleting topics are probably more important. Could you
work on this by pre-creating the topic when all brokers are up?

Thanks,

Jun