Kafka >> mail # user >> Topic not created if number of live brokers less than # replicas

Re: Topic not created if number of live brokers less than # replicas
Hanish,

Currently, we don't have plans to fix this issue in 0.8.1 since other
supports such as deleting topics are probably more important. Could you
work on this by pre-creating the topic when all brokers are up?

Thanks,

Jun