Kafka >> mail # user >> Delete Topic with 0.8?

Delete Topic with 0.8?
Hello,

Do you know if there is any support to delete topics with Kafka 0.8?

Since I couldn't find any, I tried to manually delete the log folders
(topic name + partition). However, if I restart the broker (we are
testing with one single broker), it automatically regenerates those
log folders again (although the actual message content is gone).

Is there any way to remove existing topics completely? (Either by some
manual deletion or by some API call)?

thanks,

Jason

+