Kafka >> mail # dev >> Client improvement discussion

Re: Client improvement discussion
I believe there are some open source C++ producer implementations. At
linkedin we have a C++ implementation. We would like to open source this if
there is interest. We would like to eventually include a C++ consumer as
well.

-Jay