Kafka, mail # user - Re: Client improvement discussion - 2013-08-02, 19:50

Re: Client improvement discussion
I believe there are some open source C++ producer implementations. At
linkedin we have a C++ implementation. We would like to open source this if
there is interest. We would like to eventually include a C++ consumer as
well.

-Jay
On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 6:03 AM, Sybrandy, Casey <