Kafka >> mail # dev >> Reviewboard / Jira tool

Reviewboard / Jira tool
Hi Kafka devs / Neha,

I really liked the script you guys did for rb / jira integration, so I want
to take it and use it for Apache Drill.

Just want to let you guys know, and I am going to leave a comment saying
it's based off from the script from Kafka.

Thanks!

Tim