Kafka >> mail # user >> can the replication factor for a topic be changed after it's created?

Re: can the replication factor for a topic be changed after it's created?
If you add more brokers to an existing cluster, you can use the partition
reassignment admin tool to move a replica of selected partitions over to
the new broker.

Thanks,
Neha