Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka request.log size is increasing continuously

Re: Kafka request.log size is increasing continuously
It means my free disk size will keep on reducing till Producer and Consumer
will be running?Is there any way to stop the increment in  file size
(kafka-request.log)?

--
*Moniii*