Kafka, mail # user - Kafka request.log size is increasing continuously

Re: Kafka request.log size is increasing continuously
Monika Garg 2014-01-23, 15:58
It means my free disk size will keep on reducing till Producer and Consumer
will be running?Is there any way to stop the increment in  file size
(kafka-request.log)?

--
*Moniii*