Kafka, mail # user - Re: Best practices for changing partition numbers - 2013-01-08, 21:24

David Ross 2013-01-08, 06:24
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-08, 20:43
Re: Best practices for changing partition numbers
Yeah that makes sense, but what if we do need to change the number of
partitions? What if we need to reduce it?