Kafka >> mail # user >> produce request failed: due to Leader not local for partition

Re: produce request failed: due to Leader not local for partition
Other than controlled shutdown, the only other case that can cause the
leader to change when the underlying broker is alive is when the broker
expires its ZK session (likely due to GC), which should be rare. That being
said, forwarding in the broker may not be a bad idea. Could you file a jira
to track this?

Thanks,

Jun