Kafka, mail # user - Re: Re: leader:none question - 2013-10-30, 05:13

Re: Re: leader:none question
We forgot to delete that script from the 0.8 beta distro. Since we don't
have a way to delete the topic, the cleanest way to come out of this would
be to wipe out the cluster and start fresh. If that's too much overhead,
you can try bringing the cluster down, deleting the /brokers/topics/<topic>
data from zookeeper, delete the local directory from the brokers and
restart the cluster. But we haven't tried the latter approach, so not sure
if it works.

Thanks,
Neha