Kafka, mail # dev - beta2 => Maven Repository Signed and Staged

Re: beta2 => Maven Repository Signed and Staged
Joe Stein 2013-07-09, 18:28
I agree it is very very low touch since it is only a change when building
for publishing and does not affect the jar.  I don't have objections and
unless anyone else does have objections then I will publish and see maybe
we get more errors/issues or 0.8.0-beta1 will be available from maven.  I
should be able to-do this later tonight or in the morning unless someone
has an issue with proceeding.

--

/*