Kafka, mail # user - PartitionOffsetRequestInfo only supports -1 and -2?

Re: PartitionOffsetRequestInfo only supports -1 and -2?
Joe Stein 2014-01-07, 17:53
my bad, I was look at the fetch api instead of the offset api =8^/ ignore
my response about time being the wrong variable, its right  for the offset
API
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/A+Guide+To+The+Kafka+Protocol#AGuideToTheKafkaProtocol-OffsetAPI:)

thanks Jun!