Kafka, mail # user - How to deal with error code in FetchResponse

Re: How to deal with error code in FetchResponse
Neha Narkhede 2013-10-22, 14:13
We need to return an error code per partition since your fetch request
could've succeeded for some but not all partitions. For example, if one
broker fails, some partitions might temporarily return a LeaderNotAvailable
error code. So you have to go through the individual error codes to know
which partitions you need to retry the operation for.

Thanks,
Neha