Kafka >> mail # user >> reprocessing messages in kafka

reprocessing messages in kafka
Hi ,

I just don't know which mail list is correct to post this question( storm
or kafka)? Sorry for cross post.

    I just read the documentation which describe guaranteed message
processing with storm -
https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/wiki/Guaranteeing-message-processing.

The question actually what will be with the message which was consumed by
storm and it is failed to process. In case I'll use anchoring technique ,
trying to process the message the second time:  will this be available in
kafka ( I am using storm-kafka spout)?

I mean Is it possible to consume the same message in kafka more then one
time with the same consumer?

Thanks
Oleg.