Kafka >> mail # user >> ActiveControllerCount is always will be either 0 or 1 in 3 nodes kafka cluster?

Re: ActiveControllerCount is always will be either 0 or 1 in 3 nodes kafka cluster?
Sure, but this is to alert if there is no active controller when all
brokers are live, which points to a bug.

-Neha