Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka throw InvalidMessageException and lost data - 2013-03-25, 03:58

Helin Xiang 2013-03-19, 03:22
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 04:58
+
Helin Xiang 2013-03-19, 05:13
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-19, 05:55
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-19, 16:10
+
王国栋 2013-03-20, 07:29
+
王国栋 2013-03-20, 07:34
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-20, 14:29
+
Yang Zhou 2013-03-21, 02:09
+
Yang Zhou 2013-03-21, 02:33
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-21, 04:20
+
王国栋 2013-03-21, 04:43
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-21, 05:05
Re: Kafka throw InvalidMessageException and lost data
Hi Neha & Jun,

I think we have found the reason of this bug.
It is related to jdk versions. In the beginning, we use jdk1.6.20 to run
the test.

Yesterday, we used jdk1.6.38. Everything is OK now.

Thanks a lot for all your kind help and answer.