Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka throw InvalidMessageException and lost data - 2013-03-25, 03:58

Re: Kafka throw InvalidMessageException and lost data
Hi Neha & Jun,

I think we have found the reason of this bug.
It is related to jdk versions. In the beginning, we use jdk1.6.20 to run
the test.

Yesterday, we used jdk1.6.38. Everything is OK now.

Thanks a lot for all your kind help and answer.