Kafka >> mail # user >> Restore zookeeper metadata

Restore zookeeper metadata
Hi ,

We are using central standalone zookeeper for kafka and HBase .

Due to some problem, we have installed new zookeeper on different machine,
but since we do not have old metadata available in Zookeeper required for
kafka.

We are not able to read previous topic messages.

How we can restore old data to restore all metadata?

Thanks,
Snehalata

Disclaimer:
This e-mail may contain Privileged/Confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Please notify the sender, if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system. Information in this message that does not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Visit us at http://www.harbingergroup.com/