Kafka >> mail # user >> Unable To Run QuickStart From CLI

+
Christopher Alexander 2012-12-19, 16:00
+
Jun Rao 2012-12-19, 16:54
+
Christopher Alexander 2012-12-19, 17:42
+
Joel Koshy 2012-12-19, 19:11
+
Christopher Alexander 2012-12-20, 15:29
Re: Unable To Run QuickStart From CLI
1. Yes.
2. Producer and consumer are libraries used in client services. So, the
client app needs to call the appropriate shutdown method in the producer
and consumer library.

Thanks,

Jun