Kafka >> mail # user >> batch sending in sync mode

Re: batch sending in sync mode
If you send a list of messages in sync mode, those messages will be
partitioned (randomly by default) and the collated messages will be sent
out in batches to each broker. i.e., the original batch may get split into
smaller batches - each of those batches is acknowledged. Why not use async
mode with required.acks set to 1 (or -1)?