Kafka, mail # user - Re: S3 Archiving for Kafka topics (with Zookeeper resume) - 2013-01-31, 17:38

Re: S3 Archiving for Kafka topics (with Zookeeper resume)
I should probably call it something else to avoid confusion, it started as
a fork but since became a re-write (the linked one was using simpleconsumer
and we needed some Zookeeper goodness).