Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Changing the number of partitions after a topic is created

Re: Changing the number of partitions after a topic is created
Hi Rajasekar,

I'm not sure I fully understood your question. Are you asking about a tool
that can increase the number of partitions for a topic?

Thanks,
Neha