Kafka, mail # user - Re: How to use gevent with python - 2013-11-10, 20:51

Re: How to use gevent with python
I am ready to use low level..........

I do have a gevent worker server that can export that data I need to send
as json.  What about command line?  I do over 10K qps can will be at 25K
soon.

Thanks