Kafka >> mail # user >> uncontrolled shutdown

+
Kane Kane 2013-11-01, 08:52
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-11-01, 10:44
+
Kane Kane 2013-11-01, 14:41
+
Jun Rao 2013-11-01, 14:59
+
Kane Kane 2013-11-01, 15:08
Re: uncontrolled shutdown
Jun,

I've seen this happen in the latest code in trunk, need to remember how to
reproduce it.

Thanks,
Neha
On Nov 1, 2013 7:59 AM, "Jun Rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Are you using the latest code in the 0.8 branch?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jun
>

> On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 7:36 AM, Kane Kane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Neha, yes when i kill it with -9, sure I will file a bug.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> > On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 3:43 AM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > When you say the Kafka dies, did you mean a kill -9 or kill -15 ? I
> agree
> > > that Kafka should try and delete/rebuild index files, but in this case,
> > it
> > > sounds like a bug. Can you file a JIRA?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Neha