Kafka >> mail # dev >> How to create a deployable release?

+
Cosmin Lehene 2013-04-01, 15:15
Re: How to create a deployable release?
Cosmin,

The release-zip target worked for a short while but has been broken
for a long time now. Its purpose was to create a deployable release
tarball that has all the dependencies
, configs and scripts. Patches are welcome!

Thanks,
Neha

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 8:14 AM, Cosmin Lehene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Reading the documentation it seems there should be a release-zip task ("release-zip : Create all the jars, run unit tests and create a deployable release zip")
> I can't see it, nor can I find the equivalent. Any hints?
>
> Thanks,
> Cosmin

+
Jun Rao 2013-04-01, 17:46