Kafka >> mail # dev >> How to create a deployable release?

Re: How to create a deployable release?
Cosmin,

The release-zip target worked for a short while but has been broken
for a long time now. Its purpose was to create a deployable release
tarball that has all the dependencies
, configs and scripts. Patches are welcome!

Thanks,
Neha