Kafka >> mail # user >> understanding OffsetOutOfRangeException's....

Re: understanding OffsetOutOfRangeException's....
well, not currently, as we don't have multiple partitions for the
topics.....but yes, I understand that would help too....

but, we are using this multiple consumers within a process approach in
general with much success so far......just was curious about this ERROR I
was seeing :)