Kafka >> mail # user >> Detecting async producer failures (0.7.x)

+
Michal Haris 2013-02-22, 09:35
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-23, 02:41
+
Michal Haris 2013-02-23, 09:33
Re: Detecting async producer failures (0.7.x)
Currently, we don't have a way query the send status in the async mode.
We'd like to support something like that in the future.

Thanks,

Jun