Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> Detecting async producer failures (0.7.x)

Re: Detecting async producer failures (0.7.x)
Currently, we don't have a way query the send status in the async mode.
We'd like to support something like that in the future.

Thanks,

Jun