Kafka, mail # user - Re: Detecting async producer failures (0.7.x) - 2013-02-23, 19:57
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: Detecting async producer failures (0.7.x)
Currently, we don't have a way query the send status in the async mode.
We'd like to support something like that in the future.

Thanks,

Jun