Kafka, mail # user - Re: Measuring remaining data - 2014-01-02, 22:43

Jonathan Davey 2014-01-02, 21:15
+
Guozhang Wang 2014-01-02, 21:27
+
Jonathan Davey 2014-01-02, 22:27
Re: Measuring remaining data
Since 0.8 we have migrated from physical offset to logical offset, and that
is why we can no longer trace bytes in size. KAFKA-1197 is filed for part
of this requirement, does it satisfy what you need?

As for KAFKA-656, it is not abandoned but we are still trying to figure out
the correct way of doing so.

Guozhang