Kafka, mail # user - Re: C/C++ Client - 2013-04-01, 14:54

Re: C/C++ Client
At LinkedIn, we are also building a native C producer client for 0.8. It
uses non-blocking socket I/O to improve the producer throughput. We plan to
open source it when it's fully tested, hopefully in a couple of months.

Thanks,

Jun