Kafka, mail # user - Re: large amount of disk space freed on restart - 2013-09-09, 18:41

Mike Heffner 2013-09-09, 15:18
+
Jay Kreps 2013-09-09, 17:48
Re: large amount of disk space freed on restart
Sorry, I forgot to close the loop on my experiences with this....

We solved this issue by setting the 'allocsize' mount option, in the fstab.
 E.g. allocsize=16M.

Jason