Kafka >> mail # user >> Topic messages with partitions=1 stored on multiple brokers

Re: Topic messages with partitions=1 stored on multiple brokers
Seems to me you are confusing partitions and brokers. Partition count has
nothing to do with the number of brokers to which a message a sent -- just
the number of partitions into which that message will be split when it gets
to a broker.

You need to explicitly set the destination brokers in the Producer, not via
setting "partition" count.

Philip