Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka 0.8 Maven and IntelliJ

+
Florin Trofin 2013-06-11, 22:38
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-12, 05:42
+
Dragos Manolescu 2013-06-12, 17:45
+
Florin Trofin 2013-06-12, 21:04
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-13, 04:04
+
Dragos Manolescu 2013-06-13, 17:21
+
Jun Rao 2013-06-14, 04:07
+
Jeff Liu 2013-06-14, 09:52
Re: Kafka 0.8 Maven and IntelliJ
I use 12.1.4 Ultimate on OS X.

-Dragos

On 6/13/13 9:07 PM, "Jun Rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Thanks. Which version of Intellij are you using?
>
>Jun
>

>On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Dragos Manolescu <
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hmm, I've just pulled 0.8.0-beta1-candidate1, removed .idea* from my
>> top-level directory, executed gen-idea, and then opened and built the
>> project in IntelliJ w/o problems.
>>
>> I noticed that the build uses an old version of the sbt-idea plugin:
>>
>>         addSbtPlugin("com.github.mpeltonen" % "sbt-idea" % "1.2.0")
>>
>> The latest release is 1.4.0, perhaps upgrading would help?
>>

>> -Dragos
>>

>> On 6/12/13 9:03 PM, "Jun Rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> >Dragos,
>> >
>> >After the sbt upgrade 3-4 months ago, some of us are struggling to get
>>the
>> >Kafka code cleanly loaded to Intellij after doing "./sbt gen-idea".
>>Were
>> >you able to do that successfully?
>> >
>> >Thanks,
>> >
>> >Jun