Kafka >> mail # user >> status of 0.8?

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-02-21, 17:44
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-02-21, 20:31
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-02-21, 20:52
Re: status of 0.8?
HEAD is good as of today and has been stable for past few days. There are
some bugs we are working on but you can certainly run the cluster and do
some basic send/receive operations. Also, let us know if you have feedback
on the APIs, protocols, tools etc since that takes some time to refactor
and change.

Good luck! :-)

Thanks,
Neha