Kafka, mail # user - Kafka message order

+
Arjun Harish 2013-04-30, 09:58
Re: Kafka message order
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-30, 14:39
Kafka does not have per topic quotas to limit bandwidth usage yet.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-656 is filed to look into this
feature. What you can limit per topic is size on disk. Does that answer
your question ?

Thanks,
Neha
On Apr 30, 2013 2:58 AM, "Arjun Harish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a kafka cluster partitioned based on message topic. My question is
> if one of the topics get a lot of messages than usual (i mean a lot to use
> up a lot of resources) and one of the other topics is coming at normal
> rate, does kafka ensure that the messages in the latter topic reach the
> consumer(Its a pull at the consumer)?
>
> Regards
> Arjun Harish Nadh

+