Kafka >> mail # user >> Kafka-0.8.0-beta1-src Has ObjectName starting with Double Quotes

+
Monika Garg 2013-09-04, 14:16
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-04, 14:30
+
Rajasekar Elango 2013-09-04, 14:34
+
Jun Rao 2013-09-05, 03:37
Re: Kafka-0.8.0-beta1-src Has ObjectName starting with Double Quotes
Hi Monika,

For Kafka-0.8.0 you will have to register beans with JmxTransServer like
this:

         Server kafkaJMXServer = new Server("locahost","9999");
         Query byteInQuery = new Query();
*
byteInQuery.setObj("\"kafka.server\":type=\"BrokerTopicMetrics\",name=\"AllTopicsBytesInPerSec\"");
*
        byteInQuery.addAttr("Count");
        byteInQuery.addAttr("MeanRate");
        kafkaJMXServer.addQuery(byteInQuery);