Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # dev >> Troubles with compressed message set

Re: Troubles with compressed message set
Jay,

Figured it out.

In Message.scala, CurrentMagicValue is set to 0; should be 2. This was
causing my client to attempt to decode it as a v0 message. Changing the
value to 2 solved my problem. Seems like a trivial change, so I'll let
you decided if you want a Jira or not.

 From my previous example,
https://gist.github.com/bf134906f6559b0f54ad#file-gistfile1-txt-L71
should be 2