Kafka, mail # user - Re: batch sending in sync mode - 2013-06-24, 09:29
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Jason Rosenberg 2013-06-24, 08:29
+
Joel Koshy 2013-06-24, 08:59
+
Sriram Subramanian 2013-06-24, 09:24
Re: batch sending in sync mode
In async mode, I don't think I have any way of handling send failures or
even knowing about them.  In sync mode, I can handle exceptions, etc.,
after max retries have happened.

Make sense?

Jason