Kafka, mail # user - Re: Reinstating ephemeral nodes and watchers on zk session timeout - 2014-03-25, 17:39

Re: Reinstating ephemeral nodes and watchers on zk session timeout
Here are the remaining
issues<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA/fixforversion/12326539/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel>still
in progress. I believe we should be able to do a release mid April.

Thanks,
Neha