Kafka >> mail # user >> How to set Group Id in SimpleConsumer

How to set Group Id in SimpleConsumer
Hi,

I just wonder how can I assign GroupId when I use SimpleConsumer (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/0.8.0+SimpleConsumer+Example)
for fetching data from Kafka.

Is it the last parameter of SimpleConsumer  (leadBroker, a_port, soTimeOut,
buffer_size, clientName) ? (i.e. clientName)
Maybe I did something wrong, but I ran two consumers with same "clientName"
and still both consumers received exactly same amount and same data from
Kafka while it is supposed that the data is divided between these two
consumers (due to load balancing)!

best,
/Shahab