Kafka >> mail # dev >> committers page?

committers page?
Hey guys,

I added a page with a list of the committers here:
http://kafka.apache.org/committers.html

The goal is just for someone to be able to see who works on the
project, what they are up to, etc.

I probably left somebody off or messed up someones apache titles, so
let me know any corrections. Feel free to change your picture, or add
or remove the social media links (I did linkedin and twitter, but
people might want github or other stuff on there too).

-Jay