Kafka, mail # user - Advice about running 0.8 tests - 2013-02-22, 16:54

Advice about running 0.8 tests
Hi,

I grabbed the 0.8 branch today and managed building it with SBT as well as
in eclipse. I'm running the tests through *./sbt test - *which naturally
yields one long output that is very hard to deal with. What's your favorite
configuration or tool for viewing kafka 0.8's test results in a more
intelligible manner?

BTW, out of 160 tests I get 91 failed. I'd be happy to confirm with you
that's the real picture and not just a result of some setup issue on my
box.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Matan

+