Kafka, mail # user - Re: Failed to start preferred replica election - 2013-08-19, 20:07

Re: Failed to start preferred replica election
It does print partitions. I just did not include them in the bug.

How can I monitor replica resync progress as well as know when resync
process completed using script? That should allow me to better predict when
the tool would run successfully.

Thanks so much.