This is cool !!! I can't wait to use it.
(1) In , "Setup" -> hyperlinks on steps 1 and 2 loop to the same webpage.
(2) I don't have much idea about the right place where the ".reviewboardrc"
file should be, but it would be a good idea to commit it in the codebase
like . Also, add it to .gitignore (like ).
(3) How about adding "kafka-rb.py" to kafka codebase ? With that *maybe*
there won't be any need for JIRA_CMDLINE_HOME.
(4) In kafka-rb.py:
required=False, help='Summary for the reviewboard')
I am wondering if someone doesn't provide a summary and as its an optional
param the script won;t complain. RB dashboard would end up having a bunch
of tickets with no summary or title.
(6) > print 'Creating reviewboard'
Could this message sound good: "Generating a new review board ticket" ?
(7) Is there a way to specify the "Testing Done" text of RB through this
 : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-331
 : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-69
On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Guozhang Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: