Kafka >> mail # user >> How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect?

+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-17, 16:30
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-17, 17:30
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-18, 03:03
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-18, 21:32
+
Ryan Chan 2013-04-19, 05:47
+
Jonathan Creasy 2013-04-19, 05:51
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-04-19, 16:08
Re: How to create the initial zookeeper chroot path for zk.connect?
Hi,

Actually I followed the above link to setup my zookeeper1 to zookeeper3.

They are in the same quorum, as you can see in my above example that when I
created the /testkafka path in zookeeper1, I can see list it in zookeeper2

Thanks